Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

She took the words right out of my mouth!



Everlly has been making amazing progress lately. We are still working on crawling at 10-1/2 months, but all in time, I'm being very patient and she will when she wants to. She is so cute when she is kicking her legs when she's on her belly and trying so hard to get the toy in front of her!


She claps like crazy! 3 weeks ago she learned on a Sunday and she never stopped clapping that day!


Everlly loves to wave. When I tell her to wave, "Hi" she waves, when I tell her to wave "Bye" she waves automatically with a huge smile on her face! She has a "Princess Wave" its just the cutest, most precious thing! I'm a very proud mommy and it makes my heart melt when I pick her up after work and she gives me a big wave and is so excited to see me!


She can say "Mama" and "Dada" – Tonight I told her to say "Bye-Bye Daddy" she looked right at Scott and said, "Bye-Bye" and gave him her "Princess Wave" – Scott's jaw dropped to the floor!



1 comment: